Enterprise Digital Platforms
Notes from current support trends:
If you cannot edit a page or accordions - They are likely HQ standard content, and managed at the HQ level. If an edit needs to be made, you can submit a help desk ticket on Share Point (best in IE, select ID certificate) and we will make the edit globally.
Enterprise Web Training Guides
Brand Central Training Guides
Previous Sprint Details
04/27/2021 Sprint Details
- Fix issue where URLs for calendar event versions remain accessible to guests after the version is no longer approved.
- Fixing display issues with front end calendar.
- Improvements to how events interface with search engine indexing.
- Updating last modified date functionality on event detail pages.
03/23/2021 Sprint Details
- EW: Pop-up emergency messages functionality fixing
- EW: Fixing issue where deleting custom slots throws error for non-admins.
- EW: Update phone number validation for locations so Honduras can add telephone numbers (Soto Cano).
- EW: Fixing issue where scheduling a page to be published in the future breaks the page for authenticated users until the scheduled time has passed.
- Brand Central - Fixing an issue where, after an asset is tagged, you can not remove tags.
- EW: Adding input validation for email addresses for forms so that forms are less likely to be populated with malformed email lists.
- EW: Fixing issue where file versions can’t be accessed.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where double logos show on mobile.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where filter on photo galleries page has no effect.
- EW - Fixing issue where creating a new subfolder through the file picker creates it at the root level.
- EW - Fixing issue where dragging containers, blocks within containers, and blocks within layouts within containers can produce undesired results.
02/11/2021 Sprint Details
- Brand Central - fixing page selector on home page.
- Brand Central - CSS fixes.
- Brand Central - Resolving intermittent issue with file uploads not working.
- Ad Manager - report styling and PDF export improvements.
- Enterprise Web - Create ability to optionally add more stripes to home page boards.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue with Summary Card blocks not being able to be added.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue with stripe preview in centralized stripe scheduler not getting styled correctly.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue in file manager number of results picker not affecting results.
- Enterprise Web - Resolving issue with date updated display on home pages.
- Enterprise Web - HQ site CSS fixes
- Enterprise web - Fixing issue with adding blocks to containers by clicking on the area name.
12/08/2020 Sprint Details
- Included phone number validation on locations.
- Custom landing page functionality (Page type with No MWR Logo / Navigation).
- Fixing issue with workflow approvals not firing when deleting event occurrences.
- Workflow approval - fixing various issues with compare versions interface.
- Making Programs and Happenings with no approved versions not appear in search.
- Improving table styling on mobile to improve readability.
- Updating stripe template names where they are incorrect and improving display.
- Fixing issue with selecting a happening without an image when replacing a board slot not functioning correctly.
- Fixing issue where you can't select the first template when designing a board element.
- Fixing issue where events spanning more than one day do not display on boards.
- Improved styling on Category and Program list pages.
- Make calendar and directory filter close when you click off of it.
- Improve ad display logic in boards (prevent ad stacking when there is no stripe content, make boards alternate between leaderboard and 2 rectangle ads consistently).
- Making general page type have sidebar ads and a leaderboard ad by default, instead of being full width.
- Creating a subheading before boards with related content so it is clearer to the user that the content does not apply to the current page.
- Improving analytics on HQ category pages.
11/12/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixing issue with edit mode not working properly in Microsoft Edge version 18.
- Fixing 2-up stripe display in IE11.
- Making menu block display correctly in Edge 18.
- Making styling of Image Slider block appear correctly.
- Adding download option to gallery block
- Fixing clipboard issues
10/29/2020 Sprint Details
- Adding Brand Central file manager integration for Enterprise Web.
- Ad Manager ad placement updates.
- Adding content scanning functionality.
- Fixing issues with Range Descriptions not displaying properly in locations.
- Fixing hide hours functionality for locations.
- Search indexing improvements.
- Moving Notice Text to more prominent position for location entries in the directory.
10 / 15/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixed swap file/image functionality.
- Allowed picking file from the file upload screen within a file picker interface without having to click over to "Recently Uploaded" tab.
- Improved navigation of folders for selecting folder where uploaded files will go.
- Made search results in the file picker match those in the file manager.
- Fixed issue where contextual menu for folders and files in the file manager has no or limited items
- Added Ability to create locations that don't show up in the directory location list.
- Turned on auto-regeneration for all boards every 24 hours to keep them current.
- Fixed issue where "jump to folder" functionality in file manager is not working properly.
- Fixed issue where forms including a date picker sometimes run into display issues.
- Fixed issue where single day events are showing up as multiday in the calendar view.
- Made all day events show no time instead of "12:00AM - 11:59PM"
10 / 1/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixed issue with editing content blocks not working properly
- Fixed issue where calendar events with no approved version not displaying properly
- Fixed issue with previewing board elements
- Updated centralized happening functionality to have more robust URL creation
- Fixed issue with adding programs to pages via composer.
- Added a "hide from public directory" field on locations for relative locations.
9/24/2020 Sprint Details:
- Fixed Analytics tracking category tracking on events
- Improved board generation (automating board view regeneration, improving visual presentation by adding logic to avoid placing identical stripe templates next to one another).
- Fixed positioning on directory category filter drop down menu on mobile
- Improved appearance of workflow button in "Waiting for Me" interface
- Improved appearance of site switcher button in edit bar
- Added og:image support for programs so that they automatically supply social media sites with the image set for them rather than whatever the service scrapes from the page by default.
9/17/2020 Sprint Details:
Pushed new code to the live website, includes:
- Fixed Zama's directory page
- Garrisons can now pin their happenings from the past to boards.
- Copyright no longer says 2019 in mobile
- Page redirect attribute now works.
- Time replacement ranges (eg; Dawn to Dusk) are no longer being displayed as closed.
- Garrison sites now have favicons
- Dates removed from happenings when listed in stripes.
- On demand CSV export for locations now available.
9/10/2020 Sprint Details:
Pushed new code to the live website, includes:
- New “Regenerate” button on boards that pulls stripes in with a fresh order on demand.
- Resolved some of the ordering issues so generally events on home pages should start with today and move forward (not backwards)
- Added a “edit this location” link to the sidebar where locations are shown when you are logged in as an editor, makes cleaning up locations a LOT fewer clicks.
- Brought back the missing start/end time on event detail pages.
- Improved paging logic in the Directory.
- Added the ability to make bulk attribute changes to pages from sitemap search so we can apply headers and UPI codes faster.
Latest Sprint - 05/23/2021
- Enterprise Web - Various performance improvements
- Enterprise Web - Creating custom hero block for including in landing pages that recreates the layout of home page hero treatments
- Enterprise Web - Correcting issue with container drag and drop functionality.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue with drag and drop file upload interface
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where navigating to dashboard from My Account is not possible