Enterprise Digital Platforms
Notes from current support trends:
If you cannot edit a page or accordions - They are likely HQ standard content, and managed at the HQ level. If an edit needs to be made, you can submit a help desk ticket on Share Point (best in IE, select ID certificate) and we will make the edit globally.
Current Maintenance Cycle Improvements - 06/17/2021
- System stability and security updates
Enterprise Web Training Guides
Brand Central Training Guides
Previous Sprint Details
04/27/2021 Sprint Details
- Fix issue where URLs for calendar event versions remain accessible to guests after the version is no longer approved.
- Fixing display issues with front end calendar.
- Improvements to how events interface with search engine indexing.
- Updating last modified date functionality on event detail pages.
03/23/2021 Sprint Details
- EW: Pop-up emergency messages functionality fixing
- EW: Fixing issue where deleting custom slots throws error for non-admins.
- EW: Update phone number validation for locations so Honduras can add telephone numbers (Soto Cano).
- EW: Fixing issue where scheduling a page to be published in the future breaks the page for authenticated users until the scheduled time has passed.
- Brand Central - Fixing an issue where, after an asset is tagged, you can not remove tags.
- EW: Adding input validation for email addresses for forms so that forms are less likely to be populated with malformed email lists.
- EW: Fixing issue where file versions can’t be accessed.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where double logos show on mobile.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where filter on photo galleries page has no effect.
- EW - Fixing issue where creating a new subfolder through the file picker creates it at the root level.
- EW - Fixing issue where dragging containers, blocks within containers, and blocks within layouts within containers can produce undesired results.
02/11/2021 Sprint Details
- Brand Central - fixing page selector on home page.
- Brand Central - CSS fixes.
- Brand Central - Resolving intermittent issue with file uploads not working.
- Ad Manager - report styling and PDF export improvements.
- Enterprise Web - Create ability to optionally add more stripes to home page boards.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue with Summary Card blocks not being able to be added.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue with stripe preview in centralized stripe scheduler not getting styled correctly.
- Enterprise Web - Fixing issue in file manager number of results picker not affecting results.
- Enterprise Web - Resolving issue with date updated display on home pages.
- Enterprise Web - HQ site CSS fixes
- Enterprise web - Fixing issue with adding blocks to containers by clicking on the area name.
12/08/2020 Sprint Details
- Included phone number validation on locations.
- Custom landing page functionality (Page type with No MWR Logo / Navigation).
- Fixing issue with workflow approvals not firing when deleting event occurrences.
- Workflow approval - fixing various issues with compare versions interface.
- Making Programs and Happenings with no approved versions not appear in search.
- Improving table styling on mobile to improve readability.
- Updating stripe template names where they are incorrect and improving display.
- Fixing issue with selecting a happening without an image when replacing a board slot not functioning correctly.
- Fixing issue where you can't select the first template when designing a board element.
- Fixing issue where events spanning more than one day do not display on boards.
- Improved styling on Category and Program list pages.
- Make calendar and directory filter close when you click off of it.
- Improve ad display logic in boards (prevent ad stacking when there is no stripe content, make boards alternate between leaderboard and 2 rectangle ads consistently).
- Making general page type have sidebar ads and a leaderboard ad by default, instead of being full width.
- Creating a subheading before boards with related content so it is clearer to the user that the content does not apply to the current page.
- Improving analytics on HQ category pages.
11/12/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixing issue with edit mode not working properly in Microsoft Edge version 18.
- Fixing 2-up stripe display in IE11.
- Making menu block display correctly in Edge 18.
- Making styling of Image Slider block appear correctly.
- Adding download option to gallery block
- Fixing clipboard issues
10/29/2020 Sprint Details
- Adding Brand Central file manager integration for Enterprise Web.
- Ad Manager ad placement updates.
- Adding content scanning functionality.
- Fixing issues with Range Descriptions not displaying properly in locations.
- Fixing hide hours functionality for locations.
- Search indexing improvements.
- Moving Notice Text to more prominent position for location entries in the directory.
10 / 15/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixed swap file/image functionality.
- Allowed picking file from the file upload screen within a file picker interface without having to click over to "Recently Uploaded" tab.
- Improved navigation of folders for selecting folder where uploaded files will go.
- Made search results in the file picker match those in the file manager.
- Fixed issue where contextual menu for folders and files in the file manager has no or limited items
- Added Ability to create locations that don't show up in the directory location list.
- Turned on auto-regeneration for all boards every 24 hours to keep them current.
- Fixed issue where "jump to folder" functionality in file manager is not working properly.
- Fixed issue where forms including a date picker sometimes run into display issues.
- Fixed issue where single day events are showing up as multiday in the calendar view.
- Made all day events show no time instead of "12:00AM - 11:59PM"
10 / 1/2020 Sprint Details
- Fixed issue with editing content blocks not working properly
- Fixed issue where calendar events with no approved version not displaying properly
- Fixed issue with previewing board elements
- Updated centralized happening functionality to have more robust URL creation
- Fixed issue with adding programs to pages via composer.
- Added a "hide from public directory" field on locations for relative locations.
9/24/2020 Sprint Details:
- Fixed Analytics tracking category tracking on events
- Improved board generation (automating board view regeneration, improving visual presentation by adding logic to avoid placing identical stripe templates next to one another).
- Fixed positioning on directory category filter drop down menu on mobile
- Improved appearance of workflow button in "Waiting for Me" interface
- Improved appearance of site switcher button in edit bar
- Added og:image support for programs so that they automatically supply social media sites with the image set for them rather than whatever the service scrapes from the page by default.
9/17/2020 Sprint Details:
Pushed new code to the live website, includes:
- Fixed Zama's directory page
- Garrisons can now pin their happenings from the past to boards.
- Copyright no longer says 2019 in mobile
- Page redirect attribute now works.
- Time replacement ranges (eg; Dawn to Dusk) are no longer being displayed as closed.
- Garrison sites now have favicons
- Dates removed from happenings when listed in stripes.
- On demand CSV export for locations now available.
9/10/2020 Sprint Details:
Pushed new code to the live website, includes:
- New “Regenerate” button on boards that pulls stripes in with a fresh order on demand.
- Resolved some of the ordering issues so generally events on home pages should start with today and move forward (not backwards)
- Added a “edit this location” link to the sidebar where locations are shown when you are logged in as an editor, makes cleaning up locations a LOT fewer clicks.
- Brought back the missing start/end time on event detail pages.
- Improved paging logic in the Directory.
- Added the ability to make bulk attribute changes to pages from sitemap search so we can apply headers and UPI codes faster.
Latest Sprint - 05/23/2021
- Enterprise Web - Various performance improvements
- Enterprise Web - Creating custom hero block for including in landing pages that recreates the layout of home page hero treatments
- Enterprise Web - Correcting issue with container drag and drop functionality.
- Brand Central - Fixing issue with drag and drop file upload interface
- Brand Central - Fixing issue where navigating to dashboard from My Account is not possible