The Gallery block is a block that allows you to create a photo gallery of photos that will be displayed as a grid on the page. The photos can also be clicked on to show up in a lightbox gallery that the user can click through.
1. Log into Enterprise Web
2. Find the add block button in the upper right hand side of your edit bar and click it. It looks like this:
3. In the menu appears, find the Gallery Block.
4. Click and drag the block onto the page anywhere that you like. The block edit menu will pop up.
5. From here, you can click the “Add Images” button to add new images to your gallery. Clicking the button will open up the file picker.
6. You can check the box next to the image you want to load into the gallery, and then click the “Choose” button in the lower right hand corner of the window.
7. Repeat this process until you have all your images loaded into your gallery.
8. When you hit “Add” on the block edit screen, you will see your gallery appear on your site in a 2x2 grid:
9. If you want one of the images to take up a full column by itself, you can click on the image in the edit interface. Then under the “Display Options” header choose the “Wide” option. This will result in the image taking up a whole slot for itself. This can help even out odd-numbered layouts.
10. When you click on an individual image, you can choose “Edit Attributes”. This will open the file manager in a new tab where you can edit the attributes of the image, such as the alt tag, description, etc.
Creating galleries on your site can really liven up the content and help bolster the sense of community and connection to the users of your site. Once the gallery is on the page, users can click any of the images to open up a lightbox that allows them to page through the gallery of all the images.
2023 Third Quarter Analytics
How many new pages of content did installations create last quarter? Web managers have created 359 new pages on EPW in the last quarter. Please note that the data from the EPW Page Report, calendar events, and directory pages are not...
Q: What is Google Analytics 4? A: Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is Google's latest analytics platform, designed to provide advanced insights and measurement capabilities for businesses and organizations. Q: What are...
Stripe Impressions Tool
This instructional video shows you what Stripes are, how they are tracked, and finally how to create a report.
Tracking QR codes with UTM Parameters in Analytics
This article will teach you how to craft QR codes that use URLs that contain UTM parameters that allow you to track specific QR codes in analytics...
Historical Documents and Videos
We love to share ideas, no matter what year they are from!
Life Skills events are designed specifically to educate or certify Soldiers in a wide variety of abilities for adaptive and positive behavior....