How To Create A Hidden Photo Gallery
There are a couple of different ways one can create photo galleries. By creating a gallery, you can display images in a grid layout with columns and rows. You can show thumbnails for your pictures, and users can click on them to see the full image and download.
This way, you will be able to show more photos in less space, and it will look a lot more professional. This document will also explain how to hide a page with photos.
1. Log into Enterprise Web
2. Click the New Page button in the upper right-hand side of your edit bar and click it. It looks like this:
3. In the menu that appears, under "New Page," click "General."
4. This will reload the page and open up a form that is called the “Composer View” for a page. Here you will enter the information that will populate your page.
5. Page Location - Your whole site is a tree, this lets you choose where this page lives within the tree.
6. Under attributes click
- Exclude From Nav - if on, this hides this page from the Auto-Nav block
- Exclude From Page List - if on, hides this page from the Page List block
- Exclude from Search Index - if on, this page's content will not be included in search results.
7. Pop the page in edit mode
8. Click the plus to add a block, then find the Gallery Block
9. Drag the Gallery to the content area
10 .Click on “Add Images” button to upload photos from your computer. You can also select from previously uploaded photos from Brand Central or the File Manager .
11. Select the images you want to add and click on the “Choose” button at the bottom right corner.
After that, your post edit screen will open with the gallery block settings. Now, you can update any settings and click “Choose” then publish your page.
Creating galleries on your site can really liven up the content and help bolster the sense of community and connection to the users of your site. Once the gallery is on the page, users can click any of the images to open up a lightbox that allows them to page through the gallery of all the images. You can now add a hidden page with a photo gallery.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, reach out to the support team by selecting the question mark icon in the upper right in the edit bar on Enterprise Web.
Scroll to the bottom of the blue side menu, past the reference materials links, and select Open Support Ticket button to open a ticket. Someone will get back with you shortly.
Stripe Impressions Tool
This instructional video shows you what Stripes are, how they are tracked, and finally how to create a report.
Tracking QR codes with UTM Parameters in Analytics
This article will teach you how to craft QR codes that use URLs that contain UTM parameters that allow you to track specific QR codes in analytics reports. Instructions Creating a trackable QR code is very easy once you understand how...
Historical Documents and Videos
We love to share ideas, no matter what year they are from!
BOSS Executive Summary (EXSUM)
DA Executive Summary Directorates Executive Summary April 2022 April...
Life Skills events are designed specifically to educate or certify Soldiers in a wide variety of abilities for adaptive and positive behavior....
Soldier Showdown Resources
Click here for all Soldier Showdown Social Media Content and Links to Registration!
These resources will allow you to take the products provided below, and make them fit to your Garrison! There are many different documents,...
Post Restaurant Survey
The following survey has been designed to gather information from our customers to assist in making better business decisions. The survey is...
BPAA Bowling Training
The following training links are Army Bowling Center Managers. There are presentations, sample handouts, and marketing materials to help...