This document describes the process for adding a program page and linking it to a physical location (or facility).
A program consist two parts:
- An Express entry which represents the program and links the program to a physical location.
- A page which is visible to end users
These are created seperately and then linked together through a page attribute as described in the steps below.
Create the program Express entry
1. Select the Program Express object from the Express section of the Dashboard.
2. Click New Program to create a new entry.
Complete the form:
- Name: the name of the program.
- UPI: the universal program identifier. This is used to link the program from the HQ site to the installation site
- Categories: the categories which the program belongs in
- Location: the physical location where the program is located
Create the Program Page
4. Click the Add Pages and Navigate Your Site button and select Program.
5. Complete the Composer fields. Be sure to assign a Category and add a Program UPI. Click Publish when complete.
6.) Open the page Attributes.
7.) Add a Program attribute
8.) Select an Entry which represents the program. This should have been created in steps 1 — 3 above and click Save. After adding the Program attribute, the contact details of the location linked to the program will appear in the right sidebar of the page.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, reach out to the support team by selecting the question mark icon in the upper right in the edit bar.
Scroll to the bottom of the blue side menu, past the reference materials links, and select Open Support Ticket button to open a ticket. Someone will get back with you shortly.
Stripe Impressions Tool
This instructional video shows you what Stripes are, how they are tracked, and finally how to create a report.
Tracking QR codes with UTM Parameters in Analytics
This article will teach you how to craft QR codes that use URLs that contain UTM parameters that allow you to track specific QR codes in analytics reports. Instructions Creating a trackable QR code is very easy once you understand how...
Historical Documents and Videos
We love to share ideas, no matter what year they are from!
BOSS Executive Summary (EXSUM)
DA Executive Summary Directorates Executive Summary April 2022 April...
Life Skills events are designed specifically to educate or certify Soldiers in a wide variety of abilities for adaptive and positive behavior....
Soldier Showdown Resources
Click here for all Soldier Showdown Social Media Content and Links to Registration!
These resources will allow you to take the products provided below, and make them fit to your Garrison! There are many different documents,...
Post Restaurant Survey
The following survey has been designed to gather information from our customers to assist in making better business decisions. The survey is...
BPAA Bowling Training
The following training links are Army Bowling Center Managers. There are presentations, sample handouts, and marketing materials to help...