Brand Central Drop Box Instructions
When you want to add new content to the Drop Box in Brand Central:
1. Log into the website and navigate to the home page of https://www.mwrbrandcentral.com/
2. From the upper right menu click on Drop Box
3. Once you are in the Drop box, drag the file to the Drop Box area. The white area will turn gray and outline in blue. If you have more than one file, continue to drag and drop the files into the Drop Box
4. After you complete adding the files to Drop Box, click anywhere in the white box to begin uploading.
5. Click the green upload file button to upload all of the files
6. In the lower left you can see the upload progress
7. Once the file is uploaded, a screen will pop out and provide the urls for the file downloads. The files are available at a URL for 45 days. Copy the URL and send it to the party you want to share the file with.
Now that you have uploaded large files you can go ahead and email the link to 3rd party vendors or for internal file sending.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, reach out to the support team by selecting the question mark icon in the upper right in the edit bar on Enterprise Web.
Scroll to the bottom of the blue side menu, past the reference materials links, and select Open Support Ticket button to open a ticket. Someone will get back with you shortly.
Stripe Impressions Tool
This instructional video shows you what Stripes are, how they are tracked, and finally how to create a report.
Tracking QR codes with UTM Parameters in Analytics
This article will teach you how to craft QR codes that use URLs that contain UTM parameters that allow you to track specific QR codes in analytics reports. Instructions Creating a trackable QR code is very easy once you understand how...
Historical Documents and Videos
We love to share ideas, no matter what year they are from!
BOSS Executive Summary (EXSUM)
DA Executive Summary Directorates Executive Summary April 2022 April...
Life Skills events are designed specifically to educate or certify Soldiers in a wide variety of abilities for adaptive and positive behavior....
Soldier Showdown Resources
Click here for all Soldier Showdown Social Media Content and Links to Registration!
These resources will allow you to take the products provided below, and make them fit to your Garrison! There are many different documents,...
Post Restaurant Survey
The following survey has been designed to gather information from our customers to assist in making better business decisions. The survey is...
BPAA Bowling Training
The following training links are Army Bowling Center Managers. There are presentations, sample handouts, and marketing materials to help...