Recipe: Sandwich, Pepper Jack Red Chicken
Recipe: Sandwich, Pepper Jack Red Chicken (HAC)
Yield: 1 Portion
|Roll, Wheat Honey 3x7in. (Cellones Bakery USF#2554707)||1 ea.|
|Mayonnaise, Light||.5 oz.|
|Lettuce, Green Leaf (2 leaves)||2 oz.|
|Tomato, 5x6 Sliced ¼ in (2 slices)||2 oz.|
|Chicken Meat Strips (Low Sodium), (USF#3680942)||3 oz.|
|Pepper, Red Bell Roasted, Peeled, Seeded, Sliced in Strips||.5 oz.|
|Cheese, Pepper Jack Sliced .75 oz. (cut in half)||1 ea.|
|Pickle, Dill Spear (1 ea.)||2 oz.|
- If COLD, assemble sandwich in the following order: bottom bread, lettuce, tomato, meat, red peppers, and cheese. Then spread the mayo on the top piece of bread and close sandwich (use 2 tooth picks if desired).
- Cut in half and serve in specified container with pickle.
- If HOT, assemble sandwich in the following order: bottom bread with meat and top bread with cheese. Cook the open face sandwich in the Turbo Chef oven, (Tornado), for about 40 seconds, or until reaches internal temperature of 165F for 15 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in the following order; lettuce, red peppers, tomato, and mayo, place the top bread and use 2 tooth picks (if desired).
- Slice in half (45 degree angle) and place in Grab N Go container or specified container.
|Calories from Fat||105.65|
|Total Fat (gm)||13.23|
|Saturated Fat (gm)||5.64|
|Trans Fat (gm)||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber (gm)||4.18|
|*Nutritionals values are subject to change.|