Recipe: Breakfast Sandwich, Egg White Turkey and Cheese
Recipe: Breakfast Sandwich, Egg White Turkey and Cheese (HAC)
Yield: 1 Portion
|English Muffin, Whole Wheat 2oz||1 ea.|
|Egg White Patty, 3.5in Round||1.75oz.|
|Turkey Breast Smoked, Sliced Thin||2 oz.|
|Cheese, Cheddar Mild Sliced .75 oz.||1 slice|
- For COLD (Grab N Go) follow these steps; Open English muffin.
- On the bottom half of the English muffin stack the egg, meat, cheese and close the muffin.
- Place sandwich in 6 x 6 or specified container and keep chilled in the cold display unit.
- For TURBOCHEF cooking, follow these steps; Open English muffin.
- On the bottom half of the English muffin, stack the egg and meat; on the top half of the English muffin place the cheese.
- Cook the English muffin sandwich open faced in the TurboChef oven (Tornado) for about 40 seconds. Timer should be programmed in the oven.
- Cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 F for 15 seconds.
- Place parchment paper in Teflon basket, close muffin and serve.
- For GRIDDLE application toast muffins, heat egg and meat, in order stack egg, meat, cheese then close sandwich and serve.
- Place sandwich in 6 x 6 or specified container and serve.
|Calories from Fat||50.85|
|Total Fat (gm)||5.59|
|Saturated Fat (gm)||2.05|
|Trans Fat (gm)||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber (gm)||2.98|
|*Nutritionals values are subject to change.|