Recipe: Pizza Flatbread 7in, Malibu Chicken
Recipe: Pizza Flatbread 7in, Malibu Chicken (HAC)
Yield: 1 Portion
|Bread, Flat Herb 6.75 in x 6.75in||1 ea.|
|Sauce, BBQ (Sweet Baby Rays)||1 fl. oz.|
|Cheese, Mozzarella, SHRED (Low moist -Part Skim) (USF#7332372)||1 oz.|
|Chicken Meat, Diced (Low Sodium), (USF#3680942)||2 oz.|
|Pineapple, Tidbit in Juice, Strained||1 oz.|
|Tomato, 5x6 Sliced ¼ in (2 slices, quartered)||2 oz.|
|Onion, Red, Slices cut in quarters||.25 oz.|
- Place the thawed flatbread on parchment paper; add the sauce, and coating evenly up to but not on the edge.
- Spread the cheese evenly covering all the sauce.
- Place the chicken, pineapple, tomatoes and onions on the cheese.
- Bake in the TurboChef (Tornado) or oven for about 1 ½ minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 even squares and serve in specified container.
|Calories from Fat||143.91|
|Total Fat (gm)||14.85|
|Saturated Fat (gm)||5.54|
|Trans Fat (gm)||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber (gm)||2.7|
|*Nutritionals values are subject to change.|