Recipe: Pizza Flatbread 7in, Buffalo Chicken
Recipe: Pizza Flatbread 7in, Buffalo Chicken (HAC)
Yield: 1 Portion
|Bread, Flat Herb 6.75 in x 6.75in||1 ea.|
|Dressing, Ranch Fat Free||1 fl. oz.|
|Chicken Meat, Diced (Low Sodium), (USF#3680942)||2 oz.|
|Cheese, Mozzarella, SHRED (Low moist -Part Skim) (USF#7332372)||1 oz.|
|Sauce, Buffalo (Frank’s Red Hot)||1 fl. oz.|
- Place the thawed flatbread on parchment paper; add the ranch, and coating evenly up to but not on the edge.
- Disburse the chicken evenly over the sauce.
- Spread the cheese evenly, squirt buffalo sauce over cheese.
- Bake in the TurboChef (Tornado) or oven for about 1 ½ minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 even squares and serve in specified container.
|Calories from Fat||163.56|
|Total Fat (gm)||16.81|
|Saturated Fat (gm)||5.54|
|Trans Fat (gm)||0.0|
|Dietary Fiber (gm)||2.99|
|*Nutritionals values are subject to change.|